Food Connection Nutrition LLC specializes in providing nutrition services to those challenged with Parkinson’s Disease and Alzheimer’s but also provide nutrition services for other diseases and conditions, including:
- Dementia (Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Lewy Body Dementia)
- Celiac Disease
- Diabetes: Type 1 and Type 2
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Cardiovascular Diseases: hypertension, dyslipidemia, and congestive heart failure
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Food Allergies, etc.
We know how busy life can be and how complicated getting to appointments can be, so we come to you. Food Connection Nutrition LLC offers scheduled sessions held via phone, telehealth (HIPAA-compliant video calls), or house calls in the Central Texas area.
Initial consultation ~60 mins (Before your first appointment, a few forms, including a three-day food diary, are required to be completed. Please submit these forms via the Healthie portal at least 48h in advance of your appointment.)
For beginners, I want to hear from you: your health history and goals, your current lifestyle habits, such as sleep, exercise, relaxation, and stress, as well as how and what you eat (and don’t eat).
We will then work together to create an individualized dietary plan outlining food and lifestyle changes that you feel are achievable and fit in with your life.
Follow up consultation ~30 mins
Depending on your health situation and goals, an initial follow-up session will be scheduled 2 – 4 weeks after the initial meeting. We will assess the progress and review the plan for any adjustments necessary.
Grocery Store Tour
Let Food Connection Nutrition LLC take you on a one-on-one grocery store tour that emphasizes:
- Ease of interpreting product ingredient lists and the nutrition facts label
- How to compare products
- How to incorporate small lifestyle changes for success
- Determine foods and meals based on your requirements, budget, and taste preferences.
- Transition diet principles into tangible meal planning
- Tailored tours for Mediterranean Diet, Celiac Disease, CKD, etc.